Update: SOCIAL MEDIA NIGHT IS SOLD OUT! See you all tomorrow night. Tomorrow night is SOCIAL MEDIA NIGHT at Citi Field. It's a great way to finally put a face to the twitter names you may have been following over the years. On top of that, avid tweeter and Mets PR vet Jay Horwitz is being honored with his very own bobblehead. We spoke to Jay and offered to help try and move some tickets to "The 7 Line Army". A portion of the ticket sales to go HOPE SHINES FOR SHANNON and we'd do anything for her great cause. Shannon has been with the team forever and is near and dear to Jay's heart. This was a great way to tie in Jay, Shannon, Mets fans and social networking. The game is TOMORROW. So if you'd like to sit with a ton of other die hards for a good cause, go scoop up some tickets. In Jay's own words the bobblehead is "cockamamie" but we think it's an awesome addition to our every growing "Mets stuff" collection.
- Jay Horwitz Bobblehead
- Portion of the ticket will go towards "Hope Shines for Shannon"
- Promenade Infield Tickets
- iPhone 4/4s Skin It to first 250 ticket purchases
- Scoreboard welcome greeting of your Twitter handle
- Automatically eligible for in-game Twitter giveaways