- It's 5 months until Christmas. Are the Mets going to get us some presents this week? The trade deadline is officially a week away.
- The Mets changed all their profile images on social media to black/white logos. Why?
- The Subway Series kicks off tomorrow at Citi Field. Come tailgate with us!
- deGrom and May should be back soon
- Gil Hiodges is finally in Cooperstown
- Viewing party this Friday! Come out!
- Battle Of The Badges at Citi in August
All that and whatever else comes up with Darren and Julia live from T7LHQ. Share the show (on FB or Twitter) to be in the running for Mets/Coney Island Brewery swag!
Watch above, or CLICK HERE TO PLAY ON YOUTUBE (and subscribe!),
CLICK HERE FOR IGtv,
HERE FOR TWITTER,
OR HERE FOR FB LIVE.Thank to Coney Island Brewing Company! The official craft beer of Orange and Blue Thing and proud parter of the New York Mets! Visit their portable bar in section 114 at Citi Field, hit up www.coneyislandbeer.com to see where you can pick up some tasty beers, or visit their brewery at the home of the Brooklyn Cyclones in Coney Island! Text “CONEYMETS” to 855-933-4223 to be in the running for (2) free season tickets for 2023 at Citi Field!
The One Two Punch is finally here. The Mets take 4 of 5 from the Braves! IT'S A VIBE! SNY has been crushing the game coverage lately. First pitch thrower for The 7 Line Army's Philly outing at Citizens Bank Park announcement. T7LA Playoff details. Why did Julia eat the last bowl of rice?
For the first time since July 7th of last summer, Jacob deGrom is back on the mound! Anthony DiComo checks in to to talk trade deadline. Mr. Met to throw out the first pitch for The 7 Line Army IN Philly? Gigantic weekend on deck against the Braves at Citi. 5 games in 4 days about to go down.
Juan Soto, New York Met? Starling Marte isn't playing in the ASG, but put in WORK during the Home Run Derby. Pete lost, but all eyes on the big prize. The Mets will play the Braves 9 times between August 4th and the 18th. Jacob deGrom should be back within a week. FREE Subway Series ticket giveaway! Want to sit with The 7 Line Army in the playoffs? It's not a jinx to tell you how you can.