- The New York Mets are 29-15!
- A little Denver recap
- Keith Hernandez doesn't know what a meme is, but he does think Pete Alonso could be the MVP
- Gary Cohen definitely has a burner account
- Francisco Lindor is in 500 RBI club
- The Captain, David Wright was at the game last night
- The 7 Line Army Anaheim packages started shipping!
- Julia's betting career is 1-0
- Owning a pool sucks
- Kiss your dog
Darren Meenan and Julia Quadrino live from T7LHQ.
Watch above, or CLICK HERE TO PLAY ON YOUTUBE (and subscribe!),
CLICK HERE FOR IGtv,
HERE FOR TWITTER,
OR HERE FOR FB LIVE.
The last 7 train "Redbird" is up for auction. We want it, Julia is being threatened with jail time, Mets vs Astros this week at Citi, Another rehab start for Max Scherzer with the Rumble Ponies, viewing party details for July 29th, and more.