UPDATE: Submissions will be accepted until TONIGHT AT 11:59pm! (3/3/13)
Miss out on getting a ticket to our Opening Day outing? Well if you have some serious graphic design skills you may still be in luck! (ideas and sketches are NOT accepted)
For this outing we will be choosing one fans artwork to be printed on all 860 t-shirts. The winning designer will be awarded one ticket in the front row on Monday April 1st. with The 7 Line Army.
1) Design must be intended to be printed on either a ROYAL BLUE or ORANGE shirt. We haven't decided which color we are going with yet so make sure your design can work for both.
2) HIGH RESOLUTION files will be the only acceptable artwork. No sketches or low res cut and paste jobs. 300 dpi files set to 14 x 14 inches work best for a full front print. PDF, PSD, ILLUSTRATOR OR JPEG.
3) ORIGINAL ARTWORK, nothing you copied from the internet and definitely no trademarked logos. We are not affiliated with the Mets so using their marks is not an option.
4) We ARE NOT looking for your ideas. This is intended to give someone with knowledge of graphic design a chance to get their artwork seen while enjoying a free opening day experience. Only finished ready for print artwork will be accepted.
4) Some mention of The 7 Line and/or The 7 Line Army is encouraged. Also work Opening Day 2013 in there somewhere.
5) E-mail your designs to The7Line@gmail.com6) Be creative and have fun with it!
If you're going to bash the Mets, at least do it based on facts. Jim Rome could have filled his CBS Sports Minute praising the Mets. Instead he completely butchered the truth, and dragged Sandy Alderson through the mud for no good reason.
Late last night Pete Alonso sprinkled a little pixie dust in the eyes of those clamoring for the Mets to bring back the black jerseys in 2021. Distractions are needed right now, and if a piece of fabric can do that for people, have at it.