Our friend Lisa needs your help! She is battling breast cancer and the bills are piling up.
Come down to McFadden's TODAY at Citi Field. Benefit starts IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE GAME!
Raffle prizes include:
- Signed Mets memorabilia donated by the players
- David Wright signed bat and ball
- Dillon Gee glove
- Signed balls from Wheeler, Harvey, Hawkins, Turner, d'Arnaud, Flores, Lagares, Brown, Buck, Niese, Byrd, Baxter and Gee.
- A night with "KB" donated by Kevin Burkhardt. 2 guests will get a tour of the SNY studios. Watch a taping of "Hot Stove" this offseason AND go out to dinner with him afterwards.
- The Boomer & Carton Show. You and a guest will have the opportunity to watch the Boomer & Carton show LIVE from the production booth with Al Dukes and Eddie Scozzare. Pics with B&C in the “on air studio” after the show AND you can bring anything you’d like to get signed by the boys.
- Basket of goods from the Binghamton Mets. A current team signed ball along, David Wright B Mets bobble head, two youth sized jerseys, a hat, t-shirt and two drawstring bags.
- Framed artwork and photography
- "The 7 Line basket" $100 gift card, sold out limited edition shorts, sold out limited edition sunglasses.
- VIP tickets to a future Mets game
- Signed framed photos from both Seaver & Franco
- McFadden's gift certificates
- $100 gift certificate from WeBleedBlue.com
- Rodney Atkins headlines at Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ. Also featuring Frankie Ballard & Rose Falcon on Oct. 20th, 2013.
Package includes: two tickets, two meet & greets (meet Rodney, take photo with him, autograph), two free t-shirts, hats.
- "A night at Sirius": Winner can coordinate a Saturday to come up to the Sirius Xm studios in manhattan (show is live from 7-9) and sit in on the Davey Mac Sports Program on the Opie and Anthony channel. Dmsp is also the #1 independent sports podcast on iTunes and recent guests include Michelle Beadle, Little Steven, Drew magary and Adrian Peterson. Whoever wins will also get some eastsidedavecountry.com merchandise.
Darren (Owner of The 7 Line) will be coming out of his bartending retirement with all of his tips going towards the fund. Our friends Erica and Michelle (both avid bakers) will have some of their sweets set up and Rachel Wynn will have some F CANCER cross stitch crafts up for grabs as well.