PER THE PLAYWRIGHT: ONCE A LINE FORMS TO GET IN, THOSE IN T7L GEAR WILL BE MOVED TO THE FRONT OF IT. WEARING T7L IS YOUR RSVP ON THE NON EXISTENT GUEST LIST.
This whole postseason we've been rocking out at the Playwright. If you've joined us, you already know how much damn fun we have. GET THERE EARLY to take part in the very generous one hour free beer special before the game. Wearing T7L is your drink ticket.
As you know, The 7 Line Army will be present at all the home World Series games. Our tickets sold out ridiculously fast and many of you missed out. So, we worked out some insane specials for ALL the games at The Playwright in NYC. Head bartender and The 7 Line Army member, Kiraly, hit us up and we worked everything out for some great parties this Postseason.
This double decker bar has a capacity of 350 and is located just one block form Penn Station. The most convenient spot for all of us to party and cheer on our Mets. Get there early to lock up your spot at the bar or lounge!
FIRST FLOOR: Long bar with 15 large HDTV's next to each other. Floor one also has nine tables. Two four-tops, four six-tops, and three smaller tables.
SECOND FLOOR: Many tables for eating with small HDTV at each one. Another bar area with HDTV's and a lounge with couches, tables, and of course, HDTV's surrounding it all.
The place has an unbelievable sound system and the game will be blasting. After waiting 9 years, we don't want to miss a thing.
ALL NIGHT SPECIALS:
- Free, yes FREE BEER (Bud, Bud Light, Coors Light) for one hour before every playoff game. Just show your T7L shirt or hat to the bartender and they'll hook ya up. Don't have one (where you been)? Buy one now.
- $6 domestic drafts. Bud, Bud Light, Yuengling, Killians, Landshark & Playwright Ale.
- House vodka, gin, rum, tequila drinks also $6.
- Domestic pitchers for $14 and imported pitchers for $16.
- Jameson or Fireball shots for $5.
Each game starts at 8pm. FREE BEER FROM 7-8.
GAME 4 HOME: SATURDAY
GAME 5 HOME: SUNDAY
GAME 6 AWAY: TUESDAY (if necessary)
GAME 7 AWAY: WEDNESDAY (if necessary)