The renewal process for The 7 Line Army's home ticket package closed a few days ago with just about an 80% retention rate for our 632 seats in Citi Field's Big Apple Reserve.
Like the last couple seasons we then allowed our renewed members to add any of the open seats to their account, or nominate friends or family members to join that they would vouch for.
That now brings us to just about 90% filled, leaving 69 open seats left.
These spots will be up for grabs on Wednesday 12/18 at NOON ET on a first come first serve basis. They'll be available until 11:59pm ET on Sunday 12/22, or while supplies last.
THE PRICE FOR 2020 IS $830 PER SEAT FOR THE 10 GAME PACKAGE. YOU'LL HAVE THE OPTION TO PAY IN FULL OR PAY A 70% DEPOSIT.
IF YOU CHOOSE THE DEPOSIT OPTION, THE BALANCE WILL THEN BE CHARGED ON 1/6.
- OPENING DAY: MARCH 26th vs the Nationals (2020 Magnetic Schedule Giveaway)
- Saturday APRIL 18th vs the Brewers (Jeff McNeil Bobblehead Day Giveaway)
- Saturday MAY 16th vs the Pirates
- Tuesday MAY 19th vs the Diamondbacks
- Saturday JUNE 13th vs the Nationals
- Saturday JUNE 20th vs the Phillies (Pete Alonso one-of-a-kind custom Marvel Super Hero™ Bobblehead Giveaway)
- Wednesday JULY 29th vs the Yankees
- Saturday AUGUST 15th vs the Phillies
- Tuesday SEPTEMBER 1st vs the Rockies
- FINAL REGULAR SEASON HOME GAME: Sunday SEPTEMBER 20th vs the Rangers (2021 Magnetic Schedule giveaway)
EACH MEMBER WILL ALSO RECEIVE:
- A custom 2020 authentic The 7 Line Army jersey made by Majestic with their name/number. Exclusive for members and not sold separately.
- Mrs. Met Bobblehead, and The 7 Line Army wearable flag. These will be limited edition giveaways exclusive for our group. Game dates TBD, but as a member you'll get them as a part of your package.
- A Mikkeller NYC "Black Card" good for 20% off (beers, food, merch) in the brewery at the ballpark. The card also holds a +1 power so you can extend the offer to a friend with you at the brewery when you attend together.
- The option to purchase a full playoff strip if/when the Mets make the postseason.
- Pre-sale opportunity to secure tickets to our away games
- A ticket to the Mets vs Marlins road game in Puerto Rico on April 28th. We are not organizing an outing for this game and tickets will not be sold separately. We were able to secure a block, and each member will get a ticket as part of their package. If you can not make the game, we'd urge members to sell their ticket at face value to another member of the group, or to another Mets fan that can take their spot. Fans can also choose to return the ticket back to us, that we'll then donate to a local Little League in PR.
- First crack at any other perks that might come up throughout the year
To join, set yourself up with a reminder, and purchase on Wednesday 12/18 at NOON ET SHARP. The seats will be filled on a first come first serve basis, and there is no telling how quickly they'll move. Be early, and ready to go.
There will be a 4 ticket max allowed per transaction while supplies last.
SECURE YOUR SPOT ON WEDNESDAY 12/18 AT NOON ET ON METS.COM/THE7LINEARMY
If you can't swing the home package, our 200+ tickets will go up on a game-by-game basis starting in January. Stay tuned for that!
We hope to cheer with you in 2020. United We Cheer! LGM!
Hit the tailgate on Saturday July 9th as we prepare to celebrate Keith Hernandez! If you aren't capable of growing your own luxurious mustache for the occasion, we'll have hundreds of them up for grabs. Come get one before you head inside.
Come out to our tailgate party on June 18th before the Mets take on the Marlins at Citi Field. The game starts at 4:10pm which is perfect for a pre-game meet up. Swing by to see some friends, maybe meet some new ones, and responsibly wash down a couple cold ones.