Good morning! Hope you're as pumped as we are for the trip to DC tomorrow. While some of you may be joining for the first time, this is our 60th outing as a group with T7LA! We have a record of 33-25-1 so far. The 1 was this year's Spring Training opener which ended in a tie. Hopefully we see W number 34 and have a happy ride back home to New York.
Rough one last night. Gotta brush it off tonight and get after the series win tomorrow. While the division seems to be slipping away, we are still very much alive in the Wild Card. Win and get in. Anything can happen in the playoffs. Keep that PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) up, and believe.
If you're riding the Rally Bus, be at the MTA lost across from Citi Field on Roosevelt Avenue with enough time to spare. We are leaving at 8:00 AM sharp. We recommend showing up by around 7:30am.
RALLY BUS TIPS:
- For your convenience, Rally doesn't use paper tickets. Instead, check-in by using the kiosk as you board the bus. You can scan the QR code in your booking receipt, or just enter your booking number manually. You can also give the driver your name to verify your booking.
- Show up early to board with friends. We have 4 buses.
- You can bring food and drinks.
- NO GLASS
- It's always a smart idea to bring a garbage bag if you're going to need one.
- The bus does have bathrooms. We also stop at one rest stop along the way.
- Buses have power, so bring your phone charger.
- You can leave belongings behind on the bus at your own discretion.
- After the game, we'll be leaving immediately. GET BACK TO THE BUS. Keep your eyes and ears open.
- DON'T FORGET YOUR TICKETS! It happens every time, really.
- If you'd like, make signs. Keep it classy. Something positive about our Mets or the group.
- Cheer on our boys as much as possible. We hit DC earlier in the season for an impromptu trip for Matt Harvey, but this is the first planned big one. We're rolling 1,100 strong tomorrow. Let's make it count!
- Wear the event t-shirt. If you don't like the shirt, or are rocking a jersey instead, just WEAR BLUE.
- If you like the pin, toss is on a cap or something. This is a keepsake for you to remember. If not, that's cool too. Just an idea.
- Drown out the Nationals chants. It's fun, but be classy. Going back and forth with Nats fans is cool. Cursing and being obnoxious isn't. We say "Mets fans have more fun!" Let's prove it.
- Don't bring flagpoles or selfie sticks. They'll be confiscated at the gate. Flags themselves are cool, just not the pole.
- Don't bring thunder sticks from past outings. They are frowned upon in DC, and you'll be told not to use them.
- Don't act up. If you're told to do something by ballpark staff, listen. We have a great track record. Let's keep it that way please.
- If you're making a sign, use common sense. You should have a good idea by now about what is considered family-friendly.
PREGAME: THE FAIRGROUNDS! Huge outdoor bar behind center field. You can't miss it. We should arrive around 1:30pm depending on traffic. We'll head in the ballpark together around 3:15 PM. Get your stuff together and be ready for the short parade.
CONCESSION CREDIT: Don't forget that your ticket has a built-in $8 concession credit. Scan the barcode at any concession in the ballpark. Beer, food... whatever. Use it.
HASHTAG: We like checking out your photos and videos. Post to social media with the hashtag #The7LineArmy so we can search for them afterwards. We'll repost some of the best ones. Remember, if you're set to private private, we won't see em.
MOST OF ALL..... HAVE FUN! WE ROLL THE DEEPEST IN MLB. LET'S HAVE A BLAST AND KEEP THE GOOD TIMES GOING!
REST YOUR VOICE AND LOSE IT TOMORROW! LGM!