Ok folks. Time to mark your calendars! The 7 Line Army is heading back to Brooklyn this summer, and making inaugural trips to Binghamton and Syracuse to cheer on the minor league Mets!
The Cyclones always put together insane deals for us, and the Rumble Ponies and Syracuse Mets have done the same. Hope you'll sign on to join us for some fun this July.
There is a lot to retain here, so read carefully and set yourself up with reminders:
UPDATE: THIS BROOKLYN OUTING IS NOW SOLD OUT!
- Saturday July 13th at MCU Park in Coney Island, NY
- Friday July 26th at NYSEG Stadium in Binghamton, NY
- Rumble Ponies vs the Bowie Baysox (7:05pm first pitch)
- $55 per person
- Ticket To The Rumble Ponies Game (1,000 available)
- All-You-Can-Eat Picnic Buffet (Includes Hot Dogs, Burgers, Sides, Beverages (Lemonade, Water, Iced Tea), and Desserts
- Limited edition exclusive T7LA x Rumble Ponies jersey (sizes are first come first serve S-4XL and picked up at the game)
- Matching Rumble Ponies Hat (picked up at the game)
- AVAILABLE NOW! PURCHASE HERE!
- Saturday July 27th at NBT Bank Stadium in Syracuse, NY
- Syracuse Mets vs the Toledo Mud Hens (7:05 PM first pitch)
- $70 per person
- Early admission for the group at 5pm
- Group photo on the field post game
- Ticket to the game (1,000 available)
- One food voucher: Hot dog or hamburger, with a bag of chips
- Two draft beer or fountain soda vouchers
- Limited edition exclusive T7LA x Syracuse Mets jersey (sizes are first come first serve S-4XL and picked up at the game)
- Matching Syracuse Mets Hat (picked up at the game)
- Opportunity to be selected to toss out a ceremonial first pitch representing The 7 Line Army
- AVAILABLE NOW! (8 ticket max per transaction)
- LINK TO PURCHASE: CLICK HERE
If you'd like to stay over, we worked out some hotel blocks in both Binghamton and Syracuse. We also set up a round trip bus ride from Citi Field that will bring you up and back for the entire weekend. That's going to be a blast. You should hop in and take advantage of the opportunity if you can.
We'll be planning afterparties after each outing as the game nears.
DOWNTOWN BINGHAMTON: Holiday Inn 2-8 Hawley Street, Binghamton, New York 13901
To book hit THIS LINK
Then follow these instructions:
1. Click reservations
2. Then put in the arrival and departure date
3. Then you will see a place to enter group code :
4. Enter TLA for the No Breakfast rate $109.00 + tax or enter TLB to include breakfast $124.00 + tax (Non discounted regular price $155+)
SYRACUSE: Embassy Suites 311 Hiawatha Blvd. W, Syracuse, New York, 13204
To book hit THIS LINK
No special instructions needed. Price is already adjusted for our group. $159.00 + tax (Non discounted regular price $210+)
Some key features about the hotel:
.5 miles from the stadium
Connected to DestinyUSA (6th largest mall in the country)
7 mins from Downtown Syracuse (Bars, restaurants, clubs, etc)
Hotel offers a free courtesy shuttle for local transportation
Hotel offers a great breakfast complimentary with booking
Directly off I-81 highway for those driving themselves
Heated indoor pool and fitness center
We think that pretty much covers it. Anything else that you need to know that we may have missed, please don't hesitate to reach out.
This should be a blast, and we hope you'll join us.
Tailgate with us on Saturday September 16th at Citi Field! Kick the night off with us in the Marina Lot! The Mets take on the Reds at 7:10pm so we expect fans to start showing up around 3pm. If you can't swing that early, just get there when ya get there.