Mets fans searching for clues to find a hidden golden ticket in NYC for The 7 Line Army's outing to Fenway Park. Our 1,600 tickets sold out in a flash, and these fans took to the streets for their chance at (2) free ones.
- Find a red sock
- Take a selfie in front of the Empire State Building
- Find an empty beer can
- Find something blue
- Find a package of Chick-Fil-A orange sauce
THE TWITTER CLUES LED THE SCAVENGERS TO BRYANT PARK:
- A photo of Darryl Boston (#6 meaning 6th ave)
- A photo of Tom Seaver (#41 meaning 41st street)
- A photo of Kobe Bryant (Bryant meaning Bryant Park).
Once they found Dru at the park they were given a verbal clue to find the hidden golden ticket.
Congrats to Andrew Matarazzo for taking home the gold.
We've been getting the short end of the weather stick so far this season. Hopefully that luck changes for us on Wednesday May 31st at Citi Field. The Mets take on the Phillies, and as usual we'll be hanging out in the Marina Lot beforehand.
The 7 Line