Mets fans searching for clues to find a hidden golden ticket in NYC for The 7 Line Army's outing to Fenway Park. Our 1,600 tickets sold out in a flash, and these fans took to the streets for their chance at (2) free ones.
- Find a red sock
- Take a selfie in front of the Empire State Building
- Find an empty beer can
- Find something blue
- Find a package of Chick-Fil-A orange sauce
THE TWITTER CLUES LED THE SCAVENGERS TO BRYANT PARK:
- A photo of Darryl Boston (#6 meaning 6th ave)
- A photo of Tom Seaver (#41 meaning 41st street)
- A photo of Kobe Bryant (Bryant meaning Bryant Park).
Once they found Dru at the park they were given a verbal clue to find the hidden golden ticket.
Congrats to Andrew Matarazzo for taking home the gold.