"Wait, you told us you don't like T7LA tickets posted to 3rd party websites!"
We don't like our tickets to ending up on sites like StubHub due to fans of the opposing teams randomly stumbling upon them. Unknowingly, they purchase and show up not realizing the seats are front to back Mets fans. Kills the group vibe and "United We Cheer" motto.
We've been urging fans to post their tickets on our forum. THANK YOU for using it all season. What we've noticed though is that it's become hard for fans to meet up in person for the transaction before the game.
Stubblr is an iPhone app where you can post deals for unneeded tickets to pretty much any event. Best part about it... the owner is a season ticket holder with The 7 Line Army. Games are also posted as a THE 7 LINE ARMY events, so there's no confusion as to where you'll be sitting.
To get started, all you need to do is to download the App http://bit.ly/stubblr and make an account. It 's free to join and you also have the option to sign up with your Facebook or Twitter account.
- Take photos of your tickets and post a deal. Or, request tickets to a specific game. All we ask is that you post your deals at face value. You have the option to meet up in person with geo location or digitally transfer your tickets.
- A chat option is available to converse with the buyer and seller.
- Stubblr does a check to confirm the tickets are real and utilizes social profiles, ratings and reviews to help keep all transactions safe and secure.
- Transfer funds through Braintree (a division of PayPal) with venmo fund transfer to sellers.
- Buyers are instantly e-mailed their tickets, including digital tickets for mobile entry and PDFs if you wish to print.
The whole process takes a matter of minutes. Super easy and simple.
Stubblr has some updates in the works that they should have ready for the 2017 season.
Download http://bit.ly/stubblr today and give it a shot. LGM!