If you're on our customers list prior to our PLAYOFF DETAILSpost (September 4th), you'll be getting your one time use unique code e-mailed to you this Tuesday. The sale onMets.com/The7LineArmywill start at 2pm ET on Wednesday October 21st.
ATTN: If you received a code from us for the NLDS or NLCS and re-sold your tickets on Stub Hub, you will not be getting a code to the World Series. Selling the tickets on Stub Hub kills what we are trying to accomplish here, a true section filled with just Mets fans. We've worked hard over the years to build this up and the Mets gave us a great price. While we can't track down all the re-sellers, we're trying our best to keep this a fun "supporters section". If it ends up you can't come for whatever reason, please sell for face value to a fellow die hard. Thank you.
WORLD SERIES SALE:
HOW? You'll receive a unique ONE TIME USE access code from us. If you're a previous customer of ours, you'll be emailed the link prior to the sale.
WHERE? Tickets will be sold on Mets.com with your access code.
SEATS? We'll be sitting in our normal spot in the three center field Big Apple Reserve sections (859 available seats). No ADA seats will be available for these games as those seats are already reserved.
WHEN? On sale this Wednesday October 21st at 2pm. Your access code and link to purchase will be emailed to you on Tuesday. YOU NEED THE CODE TO PURCHASE.
PRICE? $250 per seat, per game plus any additional fees.
LIMIT? You'll have the opportunity to choose 2 seats total out of the 3 available games. Purchase must be in one transaction.
SHIRT? Since the tickets will be sold via Mets.com they will NOT be accompanied by a t-shirt. We have a t-shirt or sweatshirt option available for purchase separately. It won't be mandatory, but in the spirit of how we roll, it would be nice if you wanted to match. We'll be restocking our website shortly with both options.
REFUNDS? Baseball is a crazy game and we all know anything can happen. If they end up not playing the games, you'll be issued a refund via the Mets.
HERE ARE SOME TIPS:
- Keep your code a secret. It's only good for one transaction.
- Make sure you have every ticket you'd like to purchase in your cart before checking out. You can not get back in the site after your transaction is complete.
- You'll have the opportunity to purchase up to (2) tickets for each of the (3) potential WS games at Citi Field. Any unplayed games will be refunded to you. Tickets are $250 a pop per game, plus any additional fees.
- As usual, we anticipate heavy volume during this sale. Expect inventory to move very quickly. We recommend utilizing a desktop or laptop, as this offer may not be compatible with all mobile devices or tablets.
- Tickets are subject to availability. As with any sale of this nature there are bound to be THOUSANDS of fans who will miss out. Our NLDS and NLCS tickets sold out almost instantly and this sale will be no different. Good luck!
Today will feel weird for many of us who have Opening Day traditions at the ballpark. It sucks. There’s no way to sugarcoat it. We’re also 4 months into this COVID world. I think we’re all accustomed to hanging at home by now.