Without further ado we present to you The 7 Line Army's 2019 schedule! You'll notice we're hitting less home games than in 2018, but we've added trips to Binghamton, and Syracuse, and we'll return to Brooklyn for our 4th annual shindig.
We will also be returning to Port Saint Lucie on February 23rd for Spring Training Opening Day.
- Opening Day vs the Nationals, one Subway Series game, and the final regular season home game vs the defending NL East champion Braves.
- Less expensive ticket prices for most games compared to 2018.
- Promotional dates that align with our schedule:
Opening Day: 4/4 (2019 magnetic schedule giveaway)
5/25 (Robinson Cano Star Wars Bobblehead)
6/29 (1969 Pregame Ceremony and Pennant Giveaway)
Final Regular Season Game: 9/29 (2020 magnetic schedule giveaway)
EACH AWAY GAME IS SOLD ABOUT 3-4 MONTHS BEFORE THE GAME. JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO STAY IN THE LOOP!
- The 7 Line Army's 100th outing will be the game in Chicago on June 22nd! T7LA's first away game (2013), was to Wrigley, so this will be a huge celebration.
- Inaugural trips to KC (8/17), and CIN (9/21)! Our 20th and 21st ballparks.
- Repeat our annual trip to DC on September 2nd (Labor Day 9/2).
- Special event t-shirt, and game patch included for each away game.
HOME SEASON TICKET MEMBER DETAILS:
UPDATE: THE HOME TICKET PACKAGE IS SOLD OUT!
- Same seat for every home game.
- Less expensive package compared to 2018.
- Option to purchase a full strip to the playoffs if/when they make it.
- Special pre-sale option for the game in Chicago. A 100% guarantee you don't get locked out.
- Mikkeller NYC "black card" for the season with your name on it. Good for a 15% discount on any beers, merch, food, or to-go beers at the brewery. Offer can be extended to a guest when accompanied by one.
- First crack at any perks that may come up throughout the year.
- Custom authentic jersey with your name/number made by Majestic. Not sold separately.