Unless you live under a rock, it's no surprise that the Mets haven't won a baseball game in A WEEK.
The show must go on, and we're rolling a thousand deep tomorrow in DC. We can't physically swing the bats for our guys, but we can do all in our power to get behind them out there.
We're heading to enemy territory in last place, but lets not go down with our tails between our legs. Keep your heads high and your voices loud. We aren't a bunch of sad sacks and the season is still young. Plenty of time to right this ship.
THINGS TO REMEMBER IF YOU'RE RIDING THE BUS FROM CITI FIELD:
- Mets opened up LOT A special for us.
- Parking is FREE.
- Lot A opens at 4:15am.
- Lot is on 126th street next to McFadden's.
- Buses will meet us at LOT A.
- You CAN bring drinks and food on the bus. NO GLASS.
- Bring garbage bags if you'll need them.
- It's going to be HOT. Bring water.
- Pack sunscreen.
- Buses depart at 5:45am SHARP. We can not wait longer than that.
- Bus makes one rest stop on the way down.
- Bus departs for the ride home immediately after the game. DON'T GET LOST. Keep your ears open with the crew for the pickup location.
- Bring a change of clothes for the ride home so you don't smell like a foot.
IF YOU'RE RIDING THE BUS FROM NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ:
- Same suggestions from above
- Bus will leave at 6:45am SHARP
- Departs across from the New Brunswick train station - Albany Street and Easton Ave
Don't forget your tickets!
Also, remember there's a $15 concession credit on your ticket. Just scan your barcode at the vendors in the ballpark.
The plan is to pre-game at the FAIRGROUNDS behind the ballpark's center fields entrance. That's the giant open space bar across the street. This all depends on the time the buses arrive. We'll keep ya posted on social media, so make sure you follow along with @The7Line accounts tomorrow.
Wear your event t-shirt. If you're not feeling it, wear ORANGE.
Rock a BLUE Mets hat if you have one.
You CAN bring in signs and flags, but NO flagpoles. Same goes for selfie sticks. Don't bring them, they'll be confiscated. If you're making signs, get creative.
It's going to be HOT. Stay hydrated.
Get plenty of rest tonight. Not that we have anything to prove, but the Nationals fan base will be looking at us like we're a beat down younger brother after this last week we've had. Lets prove them wrong. Plenty of time to rest after the game.
As usual, be respectful of the ballpark, employees and fans. We have a good reputation throughout the league, and by rolling with us, we all have the responsibly to keep it that way.
Let's will our boys to a big W tomorrow. LGM!