Join us in 2017!

by Darren Meenan December 03, 2016 0 Comments

UPDATE: SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED! WINNERS LISTED BELOW! WE'LL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY WITH THE NEXT STEPS. SALE WILL BE THIS COMING THURSDAY AT 2PM!

Our renewal process is complete and we have 170 openings with The 7 Line Army for the 14 home game plan in 2017. We had an 80% retention from last year's members. Not bad after just one year of the season ticket package.

SO WHAT HAPPENS TO THE REST OF THE SEATS? We are filling an additional 170 seats for 2017, which will bring our membership total to 559. Last year we were at 500.

We'll randomly select 340 e-mail addresses that will be sent an access code for the sale. You will not be guaranteed tickets by having a code, but the odds will be greatly better than the sale being completely open to the public.

Why 340 CODES? We've noticed a trend on other sales where fans sign up for the offer, get a code, then not buy at all or only buy one seat. So 340 is twice the amount of available seats. If we only send out exactly 170 codes, there would undoubtably be unsold seats. 

You'll have the chance to purchase up to 2 seats with The 7 Line Army for the season. Single seat purchases are allowed. Each ticket plan is worth $1,095 plus applicable service charges. You'll have the option to pay in full, or put 70% down. The remaining 30% would be automatically charged on January 3rd.

$1,095 gets you the 14 home games, a custom T7LA jersey made by Majestic with your name/number, a T7LA 2017 member pin and a special rally towel.

CHECK OUT THE 2017 SCHEDULE HERE

Tickets will be mailed to you from the Mets. Your jersey/pin/towel will be shipped by us.

WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE OPEN SEATS BEHIND THE SEASON PACKAGE MEMBERS? Like last year, the remaining 300 seats in the section will be sold on a game-by-game basis.

 

The 7 Line Army 2017

________________________________________

A look back at our 2016 memories. Make some with us this upcoming season....




Darren Meenan
Darren Meenan

Author

T7L Founder / Owner - Follow Darren on Twitter




Also in The 7 Line Blog

London Pre-game Meet Up With The Mets
London Pre-game Meet Up With The Mets

by The 7 Line May 27, 2024 0 Comments

Pre-game with us at All My Friends in London before the London Series kicks off! 

Read More

T7LRC London Fun Run
T7LRC London Fun Run

by The 7 Line May 19, 2024 0 Comments

The MLB London Series is coming up, and we have a fun run planned for the morning of Saturday June 8th in Canary Wharf. Get your miles in, then sightsee or do whatever else you have planned before the Mets/T7LA pre-game party. 

Read More

Memorial Day Weekend Tailgate 2024
Memorial Day Weekend Tailgate 2024

by The 7 Line May 19, 2024 0 Comments

Tailgate with us before heading in to the game on Saturday May 25th! All fans welcome!

Read More

.video-container { position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.25%; padding-top: 30px; height: 0; overflow: hidden; }