We have some big things lined up with Mikkeller NYC for their sophomore season at the ballpark! The 7 Line Army home season members will be getting their very own Black Card that'll be good for the entire 2019 season.
The card will be good for 15% off anything they sell at Mikkeller NYC. Beers to stay, food, merch, or beers to go. The card will also hold a +1 power, so you can bring a friend to the brewery and they can piggyback your perk. Very cool.
This isn't the actual black card. I was just having some fun with Photoshop this morning. Not sure what it'll look like yet, but designs are being worked on. Expect something pretty similar.
The renewal process for our existing members ends tonight at 7pm ET. This year we are allowing our members to nominate new members, which will complete over this weekend.
Come Monday/Tuesday, we'll be able to look over our 3 sections and count up any open seats that can be filled with new members. In years past, we held a lottery to fill these seats. Still unsure if that's the route we'll be taking for 2019, but JOIN OUR MAILING LIST if you haven't already, and you'll be kept in the loop.
The 2019 home season ticket package is $719 and includes:
- 8 home games. Including: Opening Day, Subway Series, '69 Reunion, Cano Star Wars Bobblehead Day, Final Home Game. FULL SCHEDULE HERE
- A custom personalized authentic season member jersey from Majestic
- Option to purchase a FULL postseason strip if/when
- Pre-sale perk for our 2019 road games. Chicago, KC, DC, and Cincinnati.
- Mikkeller NYC Black Card
- First crack at any other specials perks that might pop up throughout the year (for instance last years David Wright game)
If you haven't renewed yet, get on it. If you want to join, add yourself to our mailing list, and we'll keep you in the loop as seats become available.
If you're hitting the final home game on Thursday at Citi Field, swing by the Marina Lot to see some friends, maybe meet some new ones, and responsibly wash down your sorrows before heading inside.